Dina Zoob, wife and mother of two young children, works full-time as an Account Director at a marketing agency in Boston. With over 15 years of experience and a B.B.A from the University of Miami, Dina drives and leads strategy for her one of her company’s key clients, focusing on acquisition programs.
After the birth of her second child in May of 2015, she decided to change her lifestyle, taking control of her health and wellness. Motivated to make a change, she began her journey through the Beachbody fitness program. She developed a strong desire to learn more about nutrition, health and wellness. Passionate about sharing what she had learned and helping to motivate others, she became a Beachbody coach.
Later, Dina decided to take her education to the next level and enrolled in the Institute for Integrative Nutrition health coaching program. A Certified Coach, Dina is now focusing on growing her business, working with people to create a personalized program to help them reach their ideal vision of health.
- Dina’s motivation to get back to her optimal health [2:20]
- The spark that motivated Dina to move forward in her journey to get healthy [4:10]
- What she learned about the Beachbody, Shakeology, and 21 Day Fix programs [5:50]
- The benefits of having a coach [8:55]
- How much time are you expect to dedicate to participating in the program and becoming a Beachbody coach [10:10]
- Qualifications and commitment to become a Beachbody coach [12:00]
- How Dina expanded her business and found her initial clients [13:25]
- Enrolling in the Institute for Integrative Nutrition to take her education and business to a new level [14:30]
- Beachbody vs. Integrative Nutrition – How they are different yet complement each other [17:20]
- The money and time someone can expect to invest in these businesses [20:24]
- How Dina determined these programs were the right fit for her [22:40]
- What support is provided by Beachbody and Integrative Nutrition to help you manage your business [25:00]
- Tips to overcome the obstacle of time management [37:00]
- Determining your target income [47:00]
- Take notice, ask questions, and reach out when you find something that interests you [5:30]
- People who have gone through the Beachbody program are the best fit to coach others [12:00]
- Share your journey on social media, people and potential clients are watching [22:40]
- Connect with local communities and organizations for more opportunities to network [26:40]
- Ask yourself what level of income you want to make and what you need to offer to get there [30:30]
- If you are passionate about something you think could become a side business, explore the opportunity and take action [50:20]
- Full-time job as an Account Director at a marketing agency.
- In 2016 became a Beachbody coach.
- Helps clients through a 21 Day Fix program and Shakeology.
- In 2017 became a Certified Integrative Nutrition Coach.
- Builds personalized health programs for clients.
Contacts and Links
Listen to the Show
ike AT TheSideBusiness.show