Debbie Sardone is a leading expert in the cleaning industry. Debbie is also a speaker, author, and consultant. She’s been featured in Reader’s Digest and has made appearances on several TV networks, radio stations, and magazines. She also owns a global consulting business helping maid service owners achieve success.
After starting her own cleaning business by just placing an ad in the paper, her business has grown into a million-dollar company. Today Debbie is the owner of Buckets & Bows Maid Service in Texas, with over 40 employees and serving over 500 customers. She is also the founder of the national non-profit, Cleaning For A Reason, which provides free cleaning services to women with cancer. In 2010, Debbie and her husband Steve bought Speed Cleaning, a company that manufactures and ships premium green cleaning products and equipment.
- How Debbie got her start in the cleaning business [2:25]
- With the success of her company Debbie began a non-profit [3:50]
- At what point did Debbie realize she could build a business from cleaning houses [6:10]
- Learn to leverage your time [8:00]
- Finding your niche and micro-niche [10:20]
- The #1 reason people struggle to succeed in the coaching and consulting industry [11:30]
- Developing your expertise [17:00]
- Key concepts of running a coaching business [20:50]
- How to determine pricing for your services [24:00]
- What would Debbie have done differently in starting her coaching business [28:00]
- What should listeners do to get started in the coaching industry [30:20]
- When you trade time for dollars, your income is capped [9:00]
- Learn who you can best serve and develop and automate the service [10:20]
- Offer to speak and hold workshops at conferences to develop a following and build your reputation [20:50]
Contacts and Links
- President of Buckets & Bows Maid Service Inc.
- Global business consultant to maid service owners
- Owner of Speed Cleaning products and equipment
- Founder of Cleaning for a Reason, a national non-profit
Coming Up in the Next Episode of The Side Business Show
Tune in and listen to Ami Kulkarni narrate a fascinating 10-year journey to investigate and develop a side business providing 2-in-1 Health+Beauty products.
Have Questions about the show? Do you need help with your Side Business or just want to bounce off ideas? Please write to us at ike@theSideBusiness.Show.